Saturday, 11 June 2011

Long time...

It's sooo long I haven't written. I wanted to show you some new photos but my mobile is having a nervous breakdown! Let me see... 


This is our Easter decoration. Ella decorated all the eggs and then they were placed in the cage on a patchwork "nest" made with Roberta's technique:




 I also added the two birds which I made using a pattern from one of Tilda's book. The pattern was very easy, sewing the beaks (which I modified from another Tilda book) was the hardest part. These two birds are now on the shoulders of an "Air" costume at my daughter's school. They're doing the four elements and I'll show you how they look soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment