Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Creattiva Bergamo and my favourite stands (Part 2)

Creattiva Bergamo is coming up in a few days time, so I better get a move on and tell you more about my favourite stands...

There's Fuxia di Morelli Pamela from Firenze (Pad. A n° 12, 14), who sell fantastic felties. The girls at the stand are really nice and they'll give you good ideas on how to use all the materials they sell. I fell in love with their lollipops and fairy cakes:


This is what I made with some of them: a Candy Mobile for my daughter Lucy to look at while I'm changing her nappy!


Filomania (Pad. A,Pad. B n° 69, 113, 115, 117, 119, 81, 83, 85, 87) are also extremely helpful, I had a lot of questions to ask them about laminated material and they took time to explain things to me even though there was a crowd at their stand. They even gave me for free a pattern for a bag they had on show there as an example and that I really liked. 






For kits I like To-do, they always have something interesting and easy to make. The Decoupatchwork kits are good and the patterns are original. Go and see their on-line catalogue. This is a felt kit - I adore a Matrioska (or Babushka)!



My latest find so far is DottyRose: don't miss them if you like Tilda, because they have a very wide selection of her fabric (new and old collections). 
They also have other fabric which at the moment I cannot find anywhere in my area such as Minky Dot Cuddle Dimple fabric. It's so soft you just want to cuddle it and make something for a baby out of it.



I hope I've given you some ideas and that now you really want to go and find your own favourite stands!

No comments:

Post a Comment