Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Fall Bucket List Mobile - Autumn Decoration

A contest to create a Fall Bucket List? I liked Alessia (at Alixia di Le Chat Gourmand)  and Alex's (at C'e' Crisi, C'e' Crisi!) idea straight away. I love writing lists, it helps make clear what I have in mind and lists are also useful for checking I haven't forgotten anything. I often take a dislike to a list though because I find it difficult to manage to complete all the things I've written on it. Then I get cross with my list! Bucket Lists instead are pure fun: a list of the things you'd like to do, your favourite things! So I thought that I needed a fun system to make this kind of list: the Fall Bucket Mobile.


Un contest per creare una Fall Bucket List? Mi è piaciuta subito l'idea di Alessia aka Alixia di Le Chat Gourmand e di Alex di C'e' Crisi, C'e' Crisi! Mi piace tantissimo scrivere liste, mi chiarisco le idee ed ho un anche un pro memoria da consultare ogni volta che mi serve. Le mie liste però spesso mi diventano "antipatiche" perchè è difficile che riesca a completare tutte le cose che metto in elenco. E allora mi arrabbio con la lista! I Bucket List invece sono puro divertimento: un elenco, stile americano, delle cose che ti piacerebbe fare, le cose preferite! E allora ho pensato che ci voleva un sistema divertente per creare questa lista: il Fall Bucket List Mobile.




A mobile with notes hanging from little wooden clothes pegs, tags that you can easily change. You can choose whether to switch the tags with new notes once you've completed the old ones or just change them next year. This Fall Bucket List becomes an Autumn decoration that can be reused every year.

Un mobile con delle scritte appese con piccole mollette in legno, dei tag facilmente intercambiali. Si può scegliere di sostituire i tag con nuove scritte una volta completate oppure cambiarle solamente l'anno successivo. Una Fall Bucket List che diventa decorazione per l'autunno e può essere riutilizzata ogni anno.


I really enjoyed myself making the acorns. I had found a few giant acorns with their "hat" still on and I made look alike acorns with green wool!

Mi sono divertita tantissimo a creare le ghiande. Avevo trovato qualche ghianda gigante completa di "cappello" e ho sostituito le ghiande con dei sosia in lana verde!




I was forgetting my list of 10 little things (because they're written on the back of the tags on the mobile too):
  1. Jump in puddles
  2. collect chestnuts
  3. eat a Sacher cake
  4. drink hot chocolate
  5. jump on a leaf pile
  6. collect acorns
  7. take photos of the lake
  8. hide under a woolly blanket
  9. eat roasted chestnuts
  10. warm up in front of the fireplace


Dimenticavo la mia lista delle 10 piccole cose (perchè sono scritte anche sul retro dei tag del mobile):
  1. Saltare nelle ponzaghere
  2. Raccogliere castagne
  3. Mangiare una Sacher
  4. Bere una cioccolata calda
  5. Saltare in una pila di foglie
  6. Raccogliere ghiande
  7. Fare foto al lago
  8. Nascondersi sotto una coperta di lana
  9. Mangiare caldarroste
  10. Scaldarsi davanti al camino


Thank you to Alixia and Alex for this great contest! I really enjoyed visiting the other lovely ideas for the Fall Bucket List - The Contest.


Grazie Alixia e Alex per questo bellissimo contest! Mi è piaciuto molto anche visitare le altre belle idee di Fall Bucket List - Il Contest.

10piccolecose - Fall Bucket List



Follow on Bloglovin



6 comments:

  1. I thought they were real leaves until I looked twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimo Ella, puoi mettere il tutorial per queste meravigliose foglie? Anche io sono particolarmente appassionata di foglie, mi piace l'autunno, e la tua idea è così graziosa! Se scopro dove abiti vengo e te la rubo! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ops, tu sei Nesta, anche se credo che la tua bambina ti abbia aiutata in questo progetto!

      Delete
  3. I totally thought they were real leaves, too. So beautifully done! I love the idea of bucket lists. I made a quilty bucket list a little while ago, and it's been so fun to actually start on those projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! Especially the list of little things!

    ReplyDelete