Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

Log Cabin Blocks + Pin Cushions + Quilts = FAL Q1

The equation in the title should result in some finishes for Q1 of 2015! So here is my Finish-Along list:


1. First up are my log cabin blocks for the Scrappy Log Cabin Quilt-A-Long on Instagram. Check out this tag on Instagram: #scrappylogcabinqal to find out more. This project has to be finished by the 15th of February. You can find us on Instagram here: ellaandnesta



2. Pin cushion project: small but fun. It has nothing to do with the pin cushion in the photo. The miniature watering can was a Christmas present from a colleague. I liked looking at it so much I decided to transform it into a pincushion so it has a good reason for sitting next to my sewing machine! Anyway, I have another pin cushion in mind for my second proposed finish. I admit it, I love making pin cushions! Have a look here, here and here and you'll see what I mean!



3. Twin quilts for my daughters using Cardigan Girls panels for Timeless Treasures. I would like to make them for Spring so they can be used when it starts getting warm. This project is also in my 2015 Sewing Goals list.



4. The C+S EPP Star is travelling every day with me to work in the car, hoping to be finished by the end of the month. In the meantime it's just getting dusty! This goal is in my A Lovely Year of Finishes list.


Adrianne at On the Windy Side is hosting this year's Finish-Along. I can't believe how many are joining in! A lot of brilliant projects to check out!

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

Follow on Bloglovin

Linky Party 2015


14 comments:

  1. Log cabins everywhere :-) You made a gorgeous block, I love the colors and the fabrics! And the rest is great as well, especially your EPP project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you will be busy! Love the cute pincushion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pincushions too - and any excuse to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 goals is perfect, you can get them done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can do this :-) Love your log cabins, and pincushions are always a fun project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning blocks.Go,you can with your goals.Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your watering can pin cushion! Good luck with all your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects are all so lovely! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pincushion, and nice block!
    Thanks for you entry to my fabric giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Non capisco nulla di quilting, ma adoro i pincushions, ne ho fatti tanti anch'io e il vostro innaffiatoio è supersimpatico!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mi piace molto il punta spilli, un funghetto delizioso! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Veramente carini, anche a me piace il puntaspilli, belli anche gli altri, li ho fatti anch'io anche se molto semplici, il giardino della nonna ma non so cosa farne, non ditemi una coperta, non ho abbastanza pazienza.
    Ciao
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Il punta spilli è adorabile, l'ho visto da Alex!

    ReplyDelete